Home Equity Lines of Credit
Count the equity you've built in your home in your favor on a home equity line of credit (HELOC). Unlike a lump sum loan, a HELOC determines how much you borrow with each purchase. Plus, you only pay interest on what you spend!
There's no excess interest accrued on funds you don't actually need. So you can account for unexpected expenses, cover looming costs like tuition, reinvest in your home, or however you choose to use it.
- Competitively low interest rates
- Interest may be tax deductible*
- Loan value based on the equity you've built in your home
- Funds available for several popular purposes, including:
- Consolidate debts
- Reinvest in your home
- Cover unexpected expenses
- And more!
- Borrow purchase-by-purchase
- Only pay interest on funds you spend
- Re-access cash without having to re-apply
- Local South Central Kentucky home loan decisions
- Plus, enjoy trusted, sincere personal service
*Consult a tax advisor.